PlayerzPot is India’s fantasy sports app, where users can play daily on fantasy cricket. It provides you with a great opportunity to create wealth online using knowledge of sports. It is a game of skills that allows you to choose players, your team, and lucky pot. PlayerzPot provides the best discount offers, contests, and game modes. You can play best fantasy cricket online at player pot India’s best fantasy sports app. This app is best for a student or for those who did a job to earn some real cash in part-time. PlayerzPot gives you daily team updates, probable playing eleven, and news about players, which will help you to create your team.
Those who are new to this game must follow these simple steps to play and win the cash
- New users need to register/ log-in to playerzpot.
- After registering to playerzpot, you need to select a match and click on join now to play.
- You need to create your fantasy squad of 11 players. Out of 11 players, you must select 1 Wicketkeeper, 3-5 batsmen, 1-3 all-rounder, 3-5 bowlers. Create your squad using the virtual budget of 1000 gems from all the players in the particular match.
- Now you have to select captain and star player. It is very important for winning as star player gets 2 X Points, and the captain gets 1.5 X Points.
- After the selection of captain and star player join paid pot of Rs. 25 from bonus cash.
- Your fantasy squad starts earning a point based on the actual performance of the players selected by you once the live match starts. Winners, Rankings, and final points are declared after the end of the match.
Selection of batsmen
You need to select the minimum 3 and maximum 6 batsmen when you create the team. The selection of taking more or fewer batsmen depends upon the pitch. If it is a batting pitch, select 4-6 batsmen, and if it is bowling pitch, select 3 batsmen. By looking at the previous records, select the players who are in form. Don’t select both the openers from one team. Pick one from each team. It will help to score more points if you pick the batsmen who bowl also. Select the batsmen in order from each team and pick one opener then 3rd batsmen from each team. Rest would be all-rounder and bowlers. The selection of batsmen based on team performance doesn’t depend on one team. If both teams are performing well in the series then select 2 batsmen from each team, if only one team is performing then select more from that team and rest from another team
Selection of bowler
When you create the team, you need to select a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 bowlers. Whether to select more or fewer bowlers depend upon the pitch. If it is bowling pitch select 4-6 bowlers and if it is batting pitch select, 3 bowlers. Don’t depend on one team, pick 2 bowlers from each team. You must select at least one death bowlers from each team and select at least one spinner from each team. Avoid selecting the part-time bowlers who have a good economy rate but don’t take wickets.
Selection of wicketkeeper
You need to select a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 wicketkeepers when you create the team. Wicket keepers are very interesting players as they can score from a bat and keeping too. Select the keeper which is at keeping and batting too and always get a chance to bat.
Selection of star player and captain
The entire game can change with the selection of star player and captain as star player gets 2 X points and captain as 1.5 X points. So choose star player and captain wisely. Select at least one all-rounder for a star player or captain as they usually score from both bat and ball, they can get maximum points. Avoid selecting bowlers as a star player; however, you can select good bowlers as captain. Select batsmen from both teams as a star player and captain if it is batting pitch. Never select the batsmen who scored well in the last match, chances are very less that he will play again. One thing must be kept in mind that never select the star and captain player from the same team as they chance very less than 2 players are performing well from the same team.
- For being a part of playing XI will receive 4 points. The economy rate is only applicable to bowlers and All-rounders. For calculation of the Economy rate of a Player, he must bowl at-least 2 Overs in T20 / T10 and 5 Overs for ODI. The economy rate is not calculated in Test format. Strike rate applies to Batsman, All-rounders and Wicket Keeper. For calculation of the Strike rate of a Player, he must face at-least 10 Balls in T20 / T10, 20 Balls in ODI. The strike rate is not calculated in Test format.
- When a player gets dismissed scoring 0 Runs and has faced more than 1 ball then it is considered as Duck. When a player gets dismissed at the first ball he is facing is a golden duck. When a player gets dismissed without facing any balls is a Diamond duck. Duck, Golden Duck, and Platinum Duck apply to Batsman, Wicket Keepers, and All-rounders. Points for Maiden are given to all i.e. to Bowlers, Batsmen, Wicket Keeper and All-Rounders. A winning bonus is given to the actual winning team players. In the case of a tie, none of the players is awarded the winning bonus.
- In any format when there is a tiebreaker played in form of Super over or ball-out, the team victorious in the Super over or ball-out will be awarded the winning bonus points. The wicket taken and runs scored or any bowling, fielding or batting points acquired in the tiebreaker will not be considered in the actual point’s calculation on our portal.
PlayerzPot is the best fantasy sports app to create fantasy cricket playing 11.