Motorcycle club name ideas
What name should I give my motorcycle gang or club? This is one of the most essential questions of you who is desiring to own a motorcycle club successfully and sustain his or her members. On the other side of the coin, any biker who is in the decision process of joining a motorcycle club, shall, by all means, decide based upon his or her attraction of which the name of the potential MC club contributes immensely too.
It is in view of this why it’s imperative to consider the accumulation of some MC Club Name Ideas from various famous sources, i.e. from the internet, motorcycle websites etc. to be able to arrive at a stunning name which possesses the capability to exercise magnetic forces to draw bikers and keep them bounded forever.
It is worth noting that the process of arriving at such an attractive cool motorcycle club name is quite challenging since many, many more famous Motorcycle Gang names are in existence already. Few of them are listed below:
- Hell Angels: It was formed in 1948 led by Ralph Hubert Sonny Barger. It was also named the Flying Tigers, an American volunteer squad that flew in China during World War 2.
- Warlocks: In 1967, this Motor Cycle group came in and was mainly based in Pennsylvania and Florida. They were engaged in many unsavory acts. Warlocks normally mean a male witch; however, its ancient meaning is oath-breaker or the devil himself.
- Bacchus: This MC club was named after the Greek god of wine. Bacchus means liquor or wine and the festival in honor of the god is known as Bacchanalia. The club is a Canadian based MC.
- Bandidos: It is described as the “baddest of the bads”. It was created in Texas in 1966. It was named by the founder Donald Chamber to honor his Mexican Bandits he admires. The club was considered an outlaw or “one-percenter” which means the 1 out of the 100 per cent law-abiding MC clubs.
- Mongols: it is a Latino gang formed in East L.A. in 1969. The name was derived from the empire of Mongol led by the famous badass Genghis Khan. The club was known for their Operation Black Rain for which members of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives did undercover investigation for three years to arrest everything from drug sales to murder.
- Cossacks: the word Cossack comes from Turkish ‘Quzzaq’ which means adventurer, guerrilla. It was established in 1960 in Texas. They claim they have traded the horses of the real Cossack warriors for about 400 years ago for motorcycles, which is another kind of horsepower.
Considering the above Motorcycle Gang names, one can deduce that, it is not just coining of alphabets or words but visions, rational, and missions. Thus, the names stand for an agenda that projects its image to the public and captures their attention as well as their interests.
Therefore, it is imperative to take into accounts the following basics while deciding a name for your new Motorcycle Club name, which can emanate from the realms of fun, cool, gang, outlaws names etc.
- The name of your club should clearly speak its objectives and goals. In that way, potential members can be clear about what they are about to join and what is expected of them.
- The MC gang name idea should be easy to remember. People should easily remember the name and should not find difficulty in pronouncing it; only then will turn up again and again.
- Choose a club name as its personal name. It creates a personal touch among people in the club, and they are likely to remain close with the club.
There are some few MC clubs names which are mostly unused you should consider in your motorcycle names idea. These are:
- Black Rebel
- Havana Puffs
- Dare Devils
- Bad Souls
- Amazing Avengers
- Bandana Boy’s
- Beat The Heat
- Angry Savers
- Bike Ninjas
- Central Hawks
- Royal Blood
- The Xenon
- The Great Widow
- The Great Lithium
- The Insomnia
- The Voodoo
- The Wrath
- The Frenzy
Mind you, the need for naming your motorcycle club are: creation of awareness among the people and the more suitable your name is, people will be familiar with it more than others; recognition is also one need for having a unique and unused name for your club which can easily be differentiated by people from other competing clubs.