A progressive growth has had the use of photovoltaic energy in the country, producing up to 7% of the electricity of the national territory Queensland
A progressive growth has had the use of photovoltaic energy in the country, producing up to 7% of the electricity of the national territory Queensland. A fact of great importance, especially when we face the effects of climate change and every day the actions of individuals, as well as businessmen, to reduce the carbon footprint take on more relevance.
– Step 1: Have a consumption associated with the distributor for the installation of an On-Grid photovoltaic system (Connected to the electricity distribution network).
– Step 2: Determine the consumption of energy that you want to generate with the solar plant, to find out what kind of project we want to carry out, and what we want to achieve and project with it. Your daily electricity needs determine the number of panels you need to produce the required amount. It all depends on the number of occupants, the way of life and whether the home is all-electric or not.
– Step 3: Know the space available for the installation of solar modules. This can be on the ground or on the roof, depending on the project you want to carry out and depending on whether the property or land is located in the city or in an agricultural sector.
– Step 4: Deliver the exact location of the property to an expert in order to get the free site assessment and free quotes. This is also for calculating the radiation of the place and to know the photovoltaic potential.
– Step 5: Indicate the consumption pattern, in other words, establish a profile. For example, a consumption profile of a type office is Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
– Step 6: Finally, see the distance that will determine between the photovoltaic solar plant and the connection point, which will be indispensable for the installation.
To install photovoltaic solar panels Queensland on its roof, it is not mandatory to live in the South Queensland. All you need is a clear, well-oriented roof slope and bright weather. To be sure of the quality of the installation, it is recommended to deal with CEC (Clean Energy Council) certified retailer.
A photovoltaic installation consists of several elements:
- Solar panels to fix on the roof or integrated into the roof. These two techniques depend on the condition and the type of coating of your roof, whether it is a new project or if it concerns the existing one.
- An inverter: it is the electronic device that will be used to transform the energy produced by the sun into an alternating current, similar to the current of the electrical network.
- Solar battery storage system: it is the battery storage system for collecting the alternate current electricity for the night use.
- The equipment needed to connect the installation to your battery storage system: electrical cables and sheaths.
It is important not to be fooled by offers of solar power GoldCoast and put in the hands of experts to buy solar panels with a guarantee for the solar panel, as well as that the price of solar panels is consistent with their quality. If the provider of the solar panel system is CEC certified, then it means he has government approval for providing only the branded items. So, it becomes very important to choose only a CEC certified retailer for solar products.